A delicious easy snack, a perfect healthy alternative for ice cream lovers!
This low fat dessert can be made in minutes – try swapping the granola for other cereal, nuts or chopped dried fruits.
What you need:
- 2 medium bananas
- 100g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 100g crunchy granola
- Any died fruit berries , chopped nuts or fresh fruit of your choice (optional)
- 4 wooden or plastic lolly sticks
What to do:
- Half the bananas and push a lolly stick into the cut end of each half
- If you are using any dried fruit, berries or chopped nuts, cut them into small pieces and mix with the crunchy granola
- Roll the banana halves in the Greek yoghurt and then the granola.
- Pop onto a baking tray covered with baking paper
- Freeze for a couple of hours before oyu enjoy straight from the freezer!