Hi – I am Alex, a Registered Dietitian with twelve years’ clinical experience in the NHS in various settings including outpatient clinics, hospital wards and group education. My specialties include gastroenterology and nutrition support. Although I love my work for the NHS and this still takes up the majority of my week, I miss the opportunity to spend more time with my patients and clients. I have therefore started a private clinic where I am able to give people a more personalized experience and more quality time to receive the help they need. I can provide a level of support that is difficult to achieve in the context of NHS appointment times and waiting lists.
I am HCPC registered, a full member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA) including the Freelance Dietitians group and the Gastroenterology Specialist Group.
Help is available with the following conditions:
· Coeliac disease (newly diagnosed and ongoing support)
· Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
· Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis)
· Liver Disease
· Pancreatitis, Gallstones, Diverticular disease
· Stomas and surgical resections; nutrition support following surgery
· Nutrition support for cancer or chronic conditions such as COPD and Parkinson’s Disease
· Weight-loss associated with conditions of aging, such as dementia
· High cholesterol; Type II Diabetes
· Diet for an active lifestyle
Please do get in touch, via my website, by telephone or by email, find out if this is right for you. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.