If you are looking for help in delivering simple positive messages for optimal nutrition within a healthy lifestyle then please get in touch. No project is too large or too small. Contact me below or e mail me at email@example.com
Key Facts about Angie’s experience:
- Registered Dietitian and Registered Nutritionist
- Working freelance since 1998 – never underestimate the value of experience
- I’ve researched, written and discussed with consumers and health professionals almost every aspect of diet, wellbeing and health.
- Working with a diverse range of companies and organisations enables me to combine dietetic and communication skills with a desire to win in business.
- Recent projects include a wide variety of work, ranging from top level policy briefings to MP’s, media interviews, chairing expert panel meetings, conference speaking, writing consumer and health care features & project managing website development for a range of European and Middle Eastern markets and the delivery of website content.
- Published review articles on pregnancy nutrition in the UK and Australia.
- Member of the Editorial Panel for Eating Well Living Well Magazine – a new publication from the British Dietetic Association, Involves both writing and reviewing content, and advising on advertising and future content.
- Over the years I have had the privilege of working with some of the UK’s largest manufacturers, including Kellogg’s, Allied Bakeries, Danone, Unilever, and Cadburys and PR agencies such as Hill and Knowlton, Munro & Forster, Consolidated Communications and Red Door.
- I also act as an adviser to the Menopause Exchange – a charity supporting women during the menopause.