Caroline is a an award-winning HCPC registered dietitian and nutritionist with experience working for the NHS in both community and acute settings and the private sector.
Caroline is passionate about food and nutrition and the role it plays in optimising health and wellbeing. She offers holistic and practical individualised dietetic care and ongoing support to help you achieve your goals. Her areas of expertise include weight management, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and plant-based diets.
Having struggled with her own weight in the past she has an especially empathetic and caring approach to helping clients to lose weight. As part of her role in the NHS she started the weight management group service for Central Surrey Health and won the award for Allied Health Professional of the year. She has extensive experience in helping people with a number of health conditions to lose weight successfully and more importantly, keep it off.
Caroline is enthusiastic about the impact that diet can have on the gut. She has a passion for using dietary manipulation to help overcome unpleasant gut symptoms which can be both embarrassing and life limiting.
· 1:1 remote consultations via video chat or on the telephone
· Individually tailored meal plans
Areas of expertise:
· Weight loss
· Irritable bowel syndrome (including the low FODMAP diet)
· Vegan/vegetarian diets
· Type 2 diabetes
· Pancreatic insufficiency
· Bone health
· High cholesterol
· Heart health
· High blood pressure
· Women’s health
· Gut health including diverticulosis and Irritable bowel disease
· Gestational diabetes
· Chronic fatigue
· Older people’s health
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered dietitian
- Full member of the British Dietetic Association (mBDA)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association specialist obesity group
If you need help with any of the above then Caroline would love to help. Please get in touch with her for an initial free 10 minute consultation to help you identify your nutritional goals.