BSc(Hons) Nutrition, Registered Dietitian, PGCert
I am an experienced, friendly dietitian with over 25 years experience after I obtained my degree from Surrey University.
Privately I see children with a variety of conditions including food allergy, faddy eating behaviours, weight management and for general health advice and nutritional assessment.
I have undertaken many projects, working as part of a team or individually, ensuring projects are completed effectively, on-time and with comprehensive reports. Examples of areas where I have worked extensively include:-
* school meals service
* assessment of food and nutrition within a care setting, implementing policies and best practice
* running programmes to lose weight for children and adults
* projects to review obesity services within an area and make recommendations to local commissioners
My company, Health Champions, provides professional training courses and public health programmes, especially focusing on health improvement and nutrition. We love delivering cooking projects that help those with few skills, and communicating nutrition and health messages through the food that we cook and eat. Our courses always rate very highly.
We also deliver RSPH accredited courses to organisations.
I would be happy to talk to you about whether I can help to meet your requirements.
- Cooking demo´s
- Corporate Health
- EDUCATION & ACADEMIA
- Lecturing & teaching
- PUBLIC HEALTH & FOOD POLICY
- Recipe & Menu analysis
- School Health
- Workplace Cooking demo´s
- Workplace Education Sessions
- WORKPLACE NUTRITION
- WRITING & EDITING
- blenderised / texture-modified diets
- food composition
- fussy eater
- Health Promotion / Public Health / Mother and Child
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- Teenagers / Child Nutrition
Geographical Areas Served
- Greater London
- Home Counties
- South East