Emily Bloxam is a registered dietitian specialising in infant and child nutrition. She has a wealth of clinical experience having worked in acute hospitals for the past 8 years.
Emily advises on a range of infant and child nutritional concerns including:
· Growth concerns including faltering growth or obesity
· Complementary feeding (weaning) advice
· Food allergy and intolerance
· Nutritional deficiencies such as iron deficiency anaemia
· Nutritional difficulties due to medical or developmental conditions
· Gastrointestinal disturbances such as constipation or reflux
· Fussy eating
· Vegetarian or vegan diets
With a friendly, evidence-based and practical approach, Emily provides families with confidence and understanding to meet their child’s nutritional needs for optimal growth and development.
In addition to her clinical work, Emily has a passion for teaching. She works in academia as a university guest lecturer for dietetic and medical students. Emily also delivers nutrition education events to health care professionals, companies and schools.