Emily Foster is a Canadian trained, UK based, digital dietitian and founder of Glowing Potential, a digital health consultancy focusing on designing and creating evidence-based online health and wellness programming. Since 2017 she has worked with health and wellness brands to individual healthcare professionals such as WW (formerly, Weight Watchers), Deliveroo and 4th Discipline.
Emily has been featured in the media as a nutrition and health expert on the BBC One Show (2020) and in other media outlets such as the UK’s The Mirror online and The Daily Express and Canada’s Global News Morning Live and CTV News.
Glowing Potential focuses on:
- Health & Wellness Programming
- Internal (e.g. Corporate Wellness and training programmes for staff)
- External (e.g. Designing programmes for customers)
- Brand Education in Nutrition & Health
- “Edutainment” Brand Health & Wellness Marketing Experiences
Examples of who we have worked with:
- WW (Formerly, Weight Watchers)
- Oomi Noodle
- Piccolo Baby Food
Not sure if we can help you? Get in touch with Emily and she’ll see if there’s a fit – if there isn’t she’ll send you in the right direction!