I am a registered UK Dietitian with a Masters in Advanced Dietetic Practice. I am a member of The British Dietetic Association, British Burn Association and BDA Paediatric Specialist Group.
I currently work in an NHS teaching hospital as a Clinical Lead Burn & Complex Wound Dietitian in addition to running my own private practice; The Dietary Edit. I have worked with many clients across these two sectors and have also consulted for charities such as the Katie Piper Foundation.
I am passionate about empowering patients and providing them with knowledge and support to optimise their nutritional intake to achieve the best outcomes possible. I’ve extensive experience of working with people in a number of specialties and can support clients with any of the following;
- Diabetes (Type 2)
- (IBS, Coeliac Disease, Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis)
- Heart Health
- Healthy Eating, Cholesterol lowering, Blood pressure, Raised Triglycerides
- Optimising nutrition through treatment
- Symptom related nutritional barriers
- Post-surgical nutritional support
- Rehabilitation from accidents, trauma or long hospital stays
- Weight management
- Support weight gain
- Aid weight loss
- Women’s health
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Peri & Post Menopause
- Burns, Necrotising Fasciitis or Fournier’s Gangrene
- Trauma related injuries
- Pressure Ulcers
- Surgical wounds
Dietitians are trained to diagnose, assess and treat a variety of health conditions with diet and nutrition. Please get in touch even, if your concern is not listed.
I can be contacted at www.thedietaryedit.com or via phone 0115 648 1884
I look forward to hearing from you.