Master of Dietetics; Food Science and Nutrition (Hons); Bachelor of Health Sciences (Nutr; Psych)
I help you stop stressing over food, understand healthy eating and manage medical conditions without dieting.
Has the current situation heightened your anxiety and stress over food? Or are you worried about managing a medical condition while isolating?
I can help you.
I am a specialist non-diet dietitian and use an evidenced based approach to develop a peaceful and healthy relationship with food as well as manage medical conditions without dieting.
- Are feeling stress, anxiety and guilt over eating and want to feel at peace with food
- Are struggling with increased anxiety, stress and isolation which is exacerbating food issues
- Are used to following a diet and exercise plan and worried about the impact of isolation
- Have a medical diagnosis they want realistic nutritional support to manage
- Have food fears or rigid eating rules impacting their social life, relationships and well being
- Experience bingeing or out of control eating episodes
- Feel in a fight with their body over food and movement
- Want general healthy eating advice that is realistic for their needs
Is it right for you?
My clients range from those wanting to make nutrition changes for the first time, to those who have spent years dieting and ready to let go of the stress of eating.
Feel free to get in touch to discuss or book a free discovery call
Bringing support to you
All appointments are currently conducted over video or phone in line with self-isolation guidance.
- Initial appointments- 1 hour
- Follow up appointments- 45 minutes
- 4 appointment bundles- 1x intitial and 3x review
Packages (all including between session support):
- video appointments
- goal setting
- document sharing
- direct messages
– all shared instantly with your dietitian.
I am a specialist dietitian (HCPC: DT28209) in the UK and a member of the British Dietetics Association and Freelance Dietitians Specialist Group.
I studied a master of dietetics, honours in food science and nutrition and a bachelor of health sciences (Deakin University)
I have also completed specialist training in intuitive eating and mindful eating and regular professional development.
I have 7 years of dietetic work experience in hospitals and out-patient services in Australia and the UK including over 4 years working in the NHS.
Get in touch to learn more!
- Corporate Health
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- Tradeshows & exhibits
- Workplace Education Sessions
- WORKPLACE NUTRITION
- WRITING & EDITING
- body image
- cardiovascular disease
- fatty liver
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- heart health
- metabolic health
- metabolic syndrome
- vegan diet
- vegetarian diet
- weight management
- women's health
Geographical Areas Served
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- Greater London
- Home Counties
- Isle of Wight
- North East
- North Wales
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South East
- South Wales
- South West
- West Midlands