Let’s take the stress, guilt and shame out of eating!
You deserve to enjoy food, no matter your body size or medical condition. I help you develop a positive relationship with food and your body while improving both your physical and mental health.
Creating rules around food will not help you feel in control. In fact, it can drive you further away from where you want to be. Your body’s biological and psychological drives will keep you stuck in a dieting cycle of following food rules and going all out!
It’s time to ditch dieting and find food freedom with my evidence-based approach to a healthier relationship with food, improved physical and mental health.
Together we will:
- Explore the impact of dieting on your health, understand weight science and work towards respecting your body
- Developing trust and awareness with your hunger and fullness cues rather than fighting against them
- Understand the link between your emotions and food as well as considering other coping mechanisms
- Understanding movement for health and finding activities you enjoy
I am trained in intuitive eating through Evelyn Tribole’s official PRO course as well as courses in mindful eating and non-diet approaches. I work closely with you through my online platform with video appointments and plenty of follow up in between. You will not be alone.
- Completed a master of Dietetics at Deakin University in Melbourne Australia, 2012.
- Worked as a clinical dietitian in hospitals in Australia and the UK with years of NHS experience. I have worked with clients from a broad range of clinical areas including stroke and rehab, oncology and chronic diseases.
- Developed and ran a HIV dietetic clinic in a major London Hospital 2019
- I completed training and supervision in non-diet approaches from 2018-2020
- I set up Foodi Nutrition in 2019 to offer clients a service that supported their needs, free of weight stigma, shame or judgement in a safe, comfortable location
- I am always completing further professional development training, supervision, book clubs and meet ups to develop my skills and provide the best service I can to my clients.
I offer Foodi Freedom 1:to:1 coaching packages of 6-weeks to 6-months. Apply for a free 15 minute consultation to get started.
*New* Overcoming Emotional Eating online course coming in July! Learn more and register your interest here to receive a discount code.
Individual appointments also available.
Visit my website to learn more and book!