I provide specialist intuitive eating coaching for women to reclaim confidence in their body, connect with their hunger and fullness and manage emotional or binge eating.
As a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor I am highly specialised in diving into all aspects of the eating experience so you can improve your health AND create a peaceful relationship with eating.
I support women through intuitive eating coaching to improve health and discover a peaceful relationship with food.
- Master of dietetics degree
- First class honours for my research in food science and nutrition
- Bachelor of Health Sciences majoring in nutrition and psychology
Additionally, I am a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor. This qualification has provided me the skills to support women in reclaiming their confidence around food and body.
- I started my career in 2012 working in hospitals in Australia and the UK in a range of specialty areas including oncology, stroke and rehab. I developed and ran an outpatient HIV service in a major London hospital and worked in several community and outpatient clinics with chronic disease.
- I noticed many people found food stressful and had a disconnect from their bodies. I completed extensive training to become a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor.
- I opened Food Life Freedom with a mission to support women to feel empowered and confident in their bodies so they have the energy and clarity to follow their passions in life.
Get to know me better here.
Intuitive eating and nutrition coaching
- In-depth 1.5 hour single consultation with follow on activities: £150
- 3x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £299
- 6x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £499
- Premium 12-week intuitive eating program for women. Learn more.
- Overcoming Emotional Eating self-paced course. Learn more
- Free webinar: From Food Obsession to Food Freedom. Register here!
Am I the right fit for you?
I practice from an intutitive eating framework and am Health at Every Size (HAES) aligned. This means I acknowledge body diversity and the complex nature of weight and health. I will work with you to explore the science behind weight loss and dieting but we will explore and work on the deeper issues affecting your health and eating behaviours.
I work with women who:
- Want to improve their health (or have a diagnosed chronic disease) but dieting and weight loss is not working.
- Experience guilt, shame and stress around food
- Are unsure what or how much they should eat and struggle to feel satisfied from eating
- Feel out of touch with their body’s eating signals
- Have their energy and headspace taken over by food and/or body thoughts
- Are tired of saying no to events because they feel uncomfortable in their body
- Want to create a more positive mindset around food for their children
If this is you, you deserve to show up in life as the confident women you really are. It is possible to improve health and develop a positive relationship with food.
Get in touch with a free 30 minute consultation here.