Master of Dietetics; Food Science and Nutrition (Hons); Bachelor of Health Sciences (Nutr; Psych)
I’m Emma, I offer dietetic services to those who want a close 1:1 support without the hassle of travelling for appointments.
Bringing support to you
Foodi is a 100% online service which allows for closer, more frequent support. I use a telehealth platform available as a smartphone app which offers video appointments, journals, reminders, document sharing and direct messages- all shared instantly with your dietitian.
What I do?
Foodi uses an evidence-based non-diet approach to implementing lifestyle changes. I focus on addressing the underlying reasons for eating behaviours and developing long term skills for a healthy, happy approach to food and eating.
Is it right for you?
Whether you are looking to escape dieting or start on a journey towards healthier habits, Foodi Nutrition will help you enjoy a healthy, varied diet without fear or guilt related to food or eating.
I see clients who:
– Are struggling with body weight
– Want a different approach to dieting
– Want close support to make some sustainable healthy changes
– Are at risk or have been diagnosed with a chronic disease such as diabetes or heart disease
– Those who are feeling disconnected with their body’s eating cues
– Are concerned about emotional or other non-hungry eating
– Want practical assistance to increase food variety and preparation
What do you get:
I offer packages or single video appointments
My packages are a combination of 1:1 appointments and an online personalised program all in one convenient app:
- 1:1 video appointments
- Weekly activities, worksheets and useful information
- Goal setting and reminders
- Unlimited direct messaging
- All shared instantly with your dietitian
I am a registered dietitian with the HCPC (DT28209) in the UK and a member of the British Dietetics Association and Freelance Dietitians Specialist Group.
I studied a Master of Dietetics at Deakin University in Melbourne Australia. This followed an honours research year in Food Science and Nutrition and an Undergraduate degree in Health Sciences majoring in nutrition and psychology.
I have 6 years of dietetic work experience in hospitals and out-patient services in Australia and the UK incuding 4 years working in the NHS.
I have worked across many specialties including:
- Weight management
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Nutrition support and weight gain
- Gastroenterology and Liver
- Neurology and stroke
- General Medical
- Elderly Care
- Rehabilitation including brain injury and general trauma
I completed further training in Mindful Eating and The Non-Diet Approach in 2018 after seeing the damage that dieting and body image pressure was doing to my clients.
I am passionate about understanding and discovering the underlying reasons for my own and my clients eating behaviours and finding an alternate to food rules and diets.
Feel free to get in touch to learn more!
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- WRITING & EDITING
- body image
- cardiovascular disease
- fatty liver
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- heart health
- metabolic health
- metabolic syndrome
- vegan diet
- vegetarian diet
- weight management
Geographical Areas Served
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- Greater London
- Home Counties
- Isle of Wight
- North East
- North Wales
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South East
- South Wales
- South West
- West Midlands