I provide specialist intuitive eating coaching for women to reclaim confidence in their body and manage emotional or binge eating.
Let’s face it, humans are complex. We don’t eat nutrients in isolation, we don’t even eat food in isolation. We eat food as part of culture, to provide comfort and for pleasure.
So why do we always focus so much on only the nutrients?
Humans are unique in that eating is guided not only by our innate signals but also emotion and rational thought. If we try to ignore some of these, it just won’t work long term.
As a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor I am highly specialised in diving into all aspects of the eating experience so you can develop confidence in your body and create a peaceful relationship with eating.
It is 100% possible to stop feeling guilt over eating and discover a peaceful relationship with food.
Imagine how the extra headspace and mental energy would change your life (and the lives of those around you).
I support women through intuitive eating coaching to improve health and discover a peaceful relationship with food.
- Master of dietetics degree
- First class honours for my research in food science and nutrition
- Bachelor of Health Sciences majoring in nutrition and psychology
Additionally, I am a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor. This qualification has provided me the skills to support women in reclaiming their confidence around food and body.
- I started my career in 2012 working in hospitals in Australia and the UK in a range of specialty areas including oncology, stroke and rehab. I developed and ran an outpatient HIV service in a major London hospital and worked in several community and outpatient clinics with chronic disease.
- I noticed many people found food stressful and had a disconnect from their bodies. I completed extensive training to become a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor.
- I opened Food Life Freedom with a mission to support women to feel empowered and confident in their bodies so they have the energy and clarity to follow their passions in life.
Get to know me better here.
Intuitive eating and nutrition coaching
- In-depth 1.5 hour single consultation with follow on activities: £150
- 3x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £299
- 6x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £499
- Premium 12-week intuitive eating program for women. Learn more.
- Free webinar: From Food Obsession to Food Freedom. Register here!
Am I the right fit for you?
I work with women who are:
- Experiencing stressful and obsessive food thoughts
- Feeling guilt and shame from food
- Unsure what or how much they should eat but struggle to feel satisfied from eating
- Struggling with body confidence
- Feeling like their energy and headspace is taken over with food and/or body thoughts
- Are tired of saying no to events because they feel uncomfortable in their body
- Want to create a more positive mindset around food for their children
- Are ready and committed to living a better life by ditching food and body obsession.
If this is you, you deserve to show up in life as the confident women you really are.
Get in touch with a free 30 minute consultation here.