A healthy relationship with food is the most important part of healthy eating. I’m a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor and Registered Dietitian, I support women experiencing food stress or constant food thoughts, binge eating, emotional eating and those ready to ditch dieting and find a peaceful relationship with food and body.
I use a specialised and evidence-based framework called intuitive eating, a self-care eating framework which supports you to connect with your body to learn how to eat rather than telling you what to eat. You will learn to work with your biological and psychological drives rather than feeling in a fight with yourself.
Intuitive eating is shown to improve both your physical and mental health as well as lead to improved life satisfaction. Learn how intuitive eating improves your health and creates a peaceful relationship with food and body here.
- Master of dietetics degree
- First class honours for my research in food science and nutrition
- Bachelor of Health Sciences majoring in nutrition and psychology
Additionally, I am a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor. This qualification has provided me the skills to support women in reclaiming their confidence around food and body.
- I started my career in 2012 working in hospitals in Australia and the UK in a range of specialty areas including oncology, stroke and rehab. I developed and ran an outpatient HIV service in a major London hospital and worked in several community and outpatient clinics with chronic disease.
- I noticed many people found food stressful and had a disconnect from their bodies which was negatively affecting their health and quality of life. I completed extensive training to become a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor to specialise in supporting people to improve their health through a positive relationship with food.
- I have since worked in NHS eating disorder inpatient services and undertake frequent ongoing training in eating disorders, disordered eating and intuitive eating.
- I opened Food Life Freedom with a mission to support women to feel empowered and confident in their bodies so they have the energy and clarity to follow their passions in life.
Get to know me better here.
Empowered Women Academy
The Empowered Women Academy is my signature 12-week Intuitive Eating program to take you from feeling stress over food and body to feeling empowered in your food decisions and living the life you want.
Intuitive eating and nutrition coaching
- In-depth 1.5 hour single consultation with follow on activities: £150
- 3x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £299
- 6x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £499
- FREE masterclass: From Food Stress to Food Freedom. Register here!
- Overcoming Emotional Eating self-paced course. Learn more
- Done With Dieting: Mini-course to finally stop dieting. Learn more
Am I the right fit for you?
I practice from an intuitive eating framework and am Health at Every Size (HAES) aligned. This means I acknowledge body diversity and the complex nature of weight and health and will offer you support to get to the deeper issues for women of all sizes.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You are tired of constantly obsessing about food
- You want to live your life without calorie counting and measuring your portions
- You have been stuck in the same binge-restrict cycle and are ready to let this go
- You are done with losing and gaining the same weight over and over
- You want to be able to look in the mirror without feeling hurt and shame
- You’ve decided to stop dieting but don’t know how to eat without rules
- You want food to support (not control) you in living your life to the fullest
- You are ready to truly let go of dieting without losing control
- You want to break the dieting cycle so the next generation of women can feel empowered in their bodies
If this is you, you can and deserve to have a peaceful relationship with food, I can help get you there.