I provide specialist intuitive eating coaching for women to reclaim confidence in their body, connect with their hunger and fullness and manage emotional or binge eating.
As a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor I am highly specialised in diving into all aspects of the eating experience so you can improve your health AND create a peaceful relationship with eating.
- Master of dietetics degree
- First class honours for my research in food science and nutrition
- Bachelor of Health Sciences majoring in nutrition and psychology
Additionally, I am a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor. This qualification has provided me the skills to support women in reclaiming their confidence around food and body.
- I started my career in 2012 working in hospitals in Australia and the UK in a range of specialty areas including oncology, stroke and rehab. I developed and ran an outpatient HIV service in a major London hospital and worked in several community and outpatient clinics with chronic disease.
- I noticed many people found food stressful and had a disconnect from their bodies. I completed extensive training to become a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor.
- I opened Food Life Freedom with a mission to support women to feel empowered and confident in their bodies so they have the energy and clarity to follow their passions in life.
Get to know me better here.
Empowered Women Academy
The Empowered Women Academy is my signature 12-week Intuitive Eating program to take you from feeling stress over food and body to feeling empowered in your food decisions and living the life you want.
Intuitive eating and nutrition coaching
- In-depth 1.5 hour single consultation with follow on activities: £150
- 3x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £299
- 6x one-hour consultations with follow up activities: £499
- Overcoming Emotional Eating self-paced course. Learn more
- Free webinar: From Food Obsession to Food Freedom. Register here!
Am I the right fit for you?
I practice from an intuitive eating framework and am Health at Every Size (HAES) aligned. This means I acknowledge body diversity and the complex nature of weight and health.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You are tired of constantly obsessing about food
- You want to live your life without calorie counting and measuring your portions
- You have been stuck in the same binge-restrict cycle and are ready to let this go
- You are done with losing and gaining the same weight over and over
- You want to be able to look in the mirror without feeling hurt and shame
- You’ve decided to stop dieting but don’t know how to eat without rules
- You want food to support (not control) you in living your life to the fullest
- You are ready to truly let go of dieting without losing control
- You want to break the dieting cycle so the next generation of women can feel empowered in their bodies
If this is you, you can and deserve to have a peaceful relationship with food, I can help get you there.