Bachelor of Human Nutrition; Master of Dietetics
Hi! I’m a Specialist Women’s Mental Health Dietitian. My service is based over phone/video call meaning no need for you to travel to me, you can be anywhere you would like to be for our 1:1 sessions. My approach encourages sustainable behaviour change through diet, exercise and stress management to help women feel more relaxed, energetic and in control.
Book your free introduction call to chat about my approach and how I can best support you.
Are you ready to commit to changing your health and lifestyle and improve your mental health for good?
With my Food+Mood programme you will…
- Get 1:1 help and accountability from a Specialist Mental Health Dietitian who helps women escape from depression and anxiety and feel like they are confident and in control of their eating habits and lifestyle
- Learn how to tune in to what your body needs and learn why that’s important
- Get access to a secure app where you get additional text and phone support. This means that you get a fully personalised plan that is specifically tailored to you, your body, and your needs.
- Discover what foods actually work for you WITHOUT taking shakes, supplements or going on a diet
If you’re interested in finally prioritising yourself and would like more information about the Food+Mood programme sign up for a free introduction call to discuss whether this programme would suit you and your needs.
Please contact me via the form or check out my website for more information.
- CHARITABLE SECTOR
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- Social media content creation
- WRITING & EDITING
- body image
- Eating Disorders
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- mental health
- weight management
- women's health
Geographical Areas Served
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- Greater London
- Home Counties
- Isle of Wight
- North East
- North Wales
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South East
- South Wales
- South West
- West Midlands