Bachelor of Human Nutrition; Master of Dietetics
Hi! I’m a Specialist Mental Health Dietitian focused on improving women’s mental health through nutrition and lifestyle management. My service is based over phone/video call meaning no need for you to travel to me, you can be anywhere you would like to be for our 1:1 sessions. My approach encourages sustainable behaviour change through diet, exercise and stress management to help women feel more relaxed, energetic and free of stress-related symptoms.
Book your free introduction call to chat about my approach and how I can best support you.
I’m currently accepting applications for the “Food+Mood Programme” for 5 women who are ready to commit to changing their health and lifestyle and improve their mental health for good.
With Food+Mood you will…
- Get 1:1 help and accountability from a Specialist Mental Health Dietitian who helps women escape from depression and anxiety and feel like they are confident and in control of their eating habits and lifestyle
- Learn how to tune in to what your body needs and maybe even feel like you’re on the same team
- Get access to a secure app where you get text and phone support AS OFTEN as you need. This means that you get a fully personalised plan that is specifically tailored to you, your body, and your needs.
- Discover what foods actually work for you WITHOUT taking shakes, supplements or going on a diet
If you’re interested in the making this Summer 2019 the time you decide to prioritise YOU and would like to apply for the Food+Mood Programme sign up for a free introduction call to discuss whether this programme would suit you and your needs.
Please contact me via the form or check out my website for more information.
- Functional and Integrative medicine
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- Social media content creation
- WRITING & EDITING
- body image
- Eating Disorders
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- mental health
- metabolic health
- vegetarian diet
- weight management
- women's health
Geographical Areas Served
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- Greater London
- Home Counties
- Isle of Wight
- North East
- North Wales
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South East
- South Wales
- South West
- West Midlands