I am Francisco Vallejo a registered Registered Dietitian with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and a member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA). I hold a 4 years degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and a Master’s Degree in Quality, Hygiene and Food safety. I have gained significant experience in different countries such as Spain, Italy and within the UK where I have worked for the NHS over the last 5 years with a multidisciplinary team such as surgeons, specialist dietitians and nurses. I specialise in gastroenterology (Colitis, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, IBS and SIBO) and oncology. I provide a tailored dietetic intervention to each individual, I am amazed every time at how diet can significantly improve your symptoms and overall quality of life. I am also passionate about healthy eating and tasty mediterranean cooking, I think the two are like a marriage in heaven!
- Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Master’s degree in Quality, Hygiene and Food Safety
- Gastroenterology in both acute and chronic setting
- IBS/ FODMAPs, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease,
- Diverticulitis, Coeliac Disease, Stomas, Gastritis,
- Pancreatitis, Reflux, Achalasia, Gallstones
- Weight management and related chronic diseases