FFPH, MSc, MA, RD
Registered Dietitian (HCPC Registered) and Public Health Specialist (UK Public Health Register), Fellow of the Faculty of Public Health.
Population health supports you to embed population health and prevention within your organisation.
*Advise – expert nutrition and public health advice, including needs assessments, evaluations, health equity audits, briefings.
* Develop – the population health and prevention capacity of your organisation.
* Enable – you to embed and sustain population health and prevention across your organisation or healthcare system.
I have extensive experience in evaluation, health needs assessments, analysing and interpreting public health data, policy and strategy development, evidence reviews, critical appraisal, briefing and report writing.
I have worked across the health and care system; in unitary and two-tier Local Authorities, the Greater London Authority, the Department of Health and academia; as well as community, acute and mental health trusts, and forensic and primary care settings in the NHS. My experience working in and in partnership with so many different organisations, has given me insight into the roles, cultures and drivers of the various agencies that together form our health and care system.
I love developing others and enjoy teaching, training and mentoring. I use change management and quality improvement principles to achieve public health action across the health and care system, working collaboratively, in partnership with others.
- EDUCATION & ACADEMIA
- PUBLIC HEALTH & FOOD POLICY
- WORKPLACE NUTRITION
- cardiovascular disease
- Health Promotion / Public Health / Mother and Child
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- heart health
- infectious diseases / tropical diseases
- mental health
- Teenagers / Child Nutrition
- weight management
Geographical Areas Served
- Greater London
- South East