I am a registered private practice and freelance clinical & sports dietitian with 18 years of clinical NHS experience working in many areas. My passion is to provide reliable, practical and tailored nutritional advice that helps my clients to make informed dietary decisions.
I am an empathetic, friendly and caring dietitian who takes pride in helping others to manage their symptoms. I offer flexible one-to-one appointments, as well as video / virtual consultations to suit your needs in a range of areas:
- renal (kidney)
- gastroenterology (irritable bowel syndrome (FODMAP trained), coeliac disease, chronic constipation or diarrhoea, diverticular disease), fibre modification, inflammatory bowel disease.
- cardiovascular disease
- weight management
- healthy eating
- vegetarian & vegan diets
- sports nutrition.
I also see people requiring nutritional support who may have specific nutrient deficiencies; being underweight or malnourished, including frail, elderly people with poor appetites or early satiety.
Previously, I was a long distance runner which is why I became interested in food, nutrition and it’s importance in applying sensible daily eating plans to ensure the provision of adequate fuel to fulfill sporting potential and recovery. As a dietitian who has an interest in sports nutrition, I am passionate about working with sports enthusiasts / athletes to empower and enable them to make informed timely food choices based on up to date scientific research.
- 2.1 BSc Honours degree in Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Sports Nutrition passed with Distinction (2019)
- BDA course on Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Evidence based first-line dietary management (2020)
- BDA course on Low FODMAP Diet for IBS (2020)
- ISAK Level 2 – International Standards for Anthropometric Assessment for accurate measurement of body composition.
- ‘Trained on the use of a low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University’ (2021)
- Registered Dietitian with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Full member of British Dietetic Association (mBDA)
- Registered with Sport, Exercise and Nutrition (SENr)
- BDA Freelance, Sports Nutrition and Gastroenterology Specialist Dietitians Groups