Marcela is a dietitian and award winning nutritionist with over 10 years experience working for top NHS hospitals and the private sector. Her areas of expertise include women’s health, prevention and dietary management of life-style related diseases. Marcela has a strong academic background and has published in respected peer reviewed scientific journals and presented at international conferences. She is a spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association and often features in the media as an advocate for evidence-based nutrition.
One to One Consultations
· Women’s health Bespoke nutritional plans to support women’s unique nutritional needs at different stages of life.
– Fertility, pregnancy, postnatal nutrition, menopause, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
· Weight management Tailored nutrition plans to support your weight goals (whether to lose weight, gain weight or change your body composition) while restoring a healthy attitude towards food.
· Optimizing health and wellbeing Prescriptive plans to prevent and improve lifestyle related diseases through nutrition (including cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes and cancer).
Expert nutritional advice for projects, companies or brands, including:
– Television show production consultancy: Marcela has worked behind and in front of the cameras for several TV shows including Food Unwrapped (Channel 4) and Food: Truth or Scare (BBC One).
– Product development, including designing and bringing to market nutritional supplements.