BSc honours, MSc, PgDip, RD
I am a Dietitian and award winning Nutritionist with many years of experience working for top NHS hospitals and the private sector.
I currently balance my time between my private practice in Chelsea and NHS commitments as well as acting as a media spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association (BDA). I have also been published in reputable scientific journals (including articles on appetite regulation and cardiovascular disease) and regularly present at international conferences. My areas of interest include nutrition for optimal health, prevention of lifestyle-related diseases and woman’s health. I provide a personal and individualized service involving comprehensive health assessment and tailored dietary advice.
One to One Consultations
· Optimizing health and wellbeing
Prescriptive plans to prevent and improve lifestyle related diseases through nutrition (including cardiovascular disease, hypertension diabetes and high cholesterol).
Designed around your needs, taking into account a range of factors including genetics, medical history, diet and lifestyle.
· Weight management
Tailored nutrition plans to support your weight goals (whether to lose weight, gain weight or change your body composition) while restoring a healthy attitude towards food.
· Women’s healthBespoke nutritional plans to support women’s unique nutritional needs at different stages of life.
– Fertility, pregnancy and postnatal nutrition
– Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
– Gastrointestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Expert nutritional advice for projects, companies or brands, including:
– Television show production consultancy
– Product development
– Workshops and educational sessions
– Corporate wellbeing days and workplace wellness
– Recipe analysis and menu development
- MEDIA /PR / MARKETING / ADVERTISING
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- WORKPLACE NUTRITION
- WRITING & EDITING
- gut health
- Health Promotion / Public Health / Mother and Child
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- heart health
- medical nutrition
- metabolic health
- respiratory health
- weight management
Geographical Areas Served
- Greater London