My name is Maria and I am Greek. Having been overweight as a child and teenager, I decided to become a dietitian at the age of 17. I graduated with distinction from top-ranked Universities (Harokopio University, King’s College London) and I currently count more than 15 years of professional experience in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
When I moved to England, I realised there is a large number of Greeks living abroad looking for a dietitian who can understand their needs. After all, eating habits are part of our identity. But if you live in a foreign country, finding a dietitian who ‘speaks’ your language can all prove very challenging.
After careful consideration of all these needs, I worked systematically and for the past two years, I have been offering online nutrition services in a unique way.
Some of the innovative features of my services:
• Dedicated telehealth platform
• Very easy to use, compatible with android, iOS and PC
• Online forms, food diaries and chat
• Secure video call via computer or mobile
• Fully personalised diet plans, tailored to your lifestyle and country of residence
• All material is available at any time via the app
If any of the above intrigues you, please get in touch!
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Dietitian – Nutritionist, BSc (Hons), MSc, RD