Hi, I’m Maxine, an experienced NHS Dietitian able to help you to achieve your health goals and improve your chronic conditions.
- I offer 1-2-1 consultations in clinic, or via telephone or video calls.
- Advice is evidence-based
- Trained in behaviour change techniques to help you overcome any barriers to success
- You will receive an emailed meal plan, shopping list & any relevant resources.
From my Wolverhampton clinic I see clients from across the West Midlands and surrounding counties.
My specialisms include Weight management and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), amongst other conditions. I am an accredited low FODMAP diet practitioner. The low FODMAP diet is highly effective treatment for IBS.
What is a Dietitian?
Dietitians are like nutritionists but governed by law, subject to an ethical code, and able to treat specific conditions with diet.
I’m currently a community Dietitian in a local NHS trust. My NHS role involves:
- Outpatient clinic weekly for a variety of conditions
- Monthly Coeliac groups
- Weekly Gestational Diabetes groups
- Home Enteral Feeding Dietitian
- Community Hospital Support
Education & Professional memberships
- BSc (Hons) 4 year degree in Dietetics, Coventry University. Grade 2:1
- Health & Care Professions council (HCPC) registered. Check my registration here http://www.hcpc-uk.org
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Accredited FODMAP diet practitioner
- Accredited BDA ‘WorkReady’ Dietitian – for Workplace Health & Wellness
To book a consultation or if you have any questions please contact:
07951 999 884, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I may need to write to your GP or consultant to recommend tests or brief them on your treatment with me, with your permission.
All sessions can be booked by telephone, email, or by clicking this link.
Thank you, Maxine x