I have been a qualified dietitian for the past 8 years and my mission is to increase health awareness and contribute in improving people’s well being, taking into account their individual needs.
I fully believe that the right diet and nutrition can make a huge difference to our health and quality of life.
- BSc in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Masters in Nutrition with specialization in Obesity and Weight management
- Postgraduate certificate in Eating Disorders
Apart from my professional experience and qualifications, I ensure I keep my professional development up to date by attending a variety of seminars in gut health, intuitive eating, sustainable diets etc.
I offer sessions face to face or online, while I also offer group sessions for companies and organisations interested in this as part of health well being programs. Please contact me for more information.
Areas of interest:
- weight management, weight loss
- balanced eating and health promotion
- eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia, binge eating disorder)
- sports nutrition
- digestive issues