Rachel is a Personalised Nutrition Specialist Dietitian on Harley Street, registered with the British Dietetic Association (BDA) and Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC). She undertook a Masters of Science (MSc) degree at King’s College London and complimented her clinical training at St Thomas’s, The Royal Marsden and Imperial College trust. Rachel is an expert in Nutrigenomics, weight-loss and digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Click here to discover how I can unlock your health potential… https://www.thednadietitian.co.uk/
Whether you want to improve your health, lose weight or optimise performance, you are beautifully unique and deserve individually tailored dietary advice based on Real Science and Personalised Nutrition.
I’m a board-certified Specialist Dietitian and Nutritionist specialising in Personalised nutrition, weight-loss and digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Highly qualified in the dietary treatment of medical disease and health optimisation, I work with clients at my Harley Street Practice and internationally via video call (see bottom of page for testimonials).
Whatever your health goal, I do not judge. I respect you, work with you and give you the knowledge you need to achieve your health goals.
In my spare time I volunteer as a Dietitian at London’s largest Soup kitchen for the homeless, vulnerable and lonely.
- I worked within the NHS at Chelsea and Westminster hospital before setting up my private practice.
- Carrying out research on inflammation during a Biomedical Science BSc, I was eager to become an expert in preventing this underlying cause of chronic disease.
- A Masters degree in Nutritional science at King’s College London allowed me to study Nutrition at a molecular and biochemical level. I undertook now published research in epigenetics – how diet affects DNA expression.
- A further 2 years of training in Dietetics at King’s College London taught me expert skills in the treatment and management of medical conditions.
- I carried out clinical training at world renowned hospitals including The Royal Marsden (Cancer specialist hospital), Imperial College Trust and St Thomas’s Hospital.
Since qualifying I have continued my professional development undertaking further courses to enhance her expert skills:
- LOW FODMAP diet -King’s College London
- Food as medicine – Monash University
- Food and inflammation – Monash University
- Food and our genes – Monash University
- Work Ready (Corporate nutrition) – British Dietetic Association