I’m Rebecca, BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), RD, a specialist paediatric and adult Dietitian with over 6 years experience of working in a clinical (NHS) environment and founder of Family Nutrition Clinic.
I provide specialist, evidence based dietary advice for problems ranging from: cow’s milk protein allergy, fussy eating, constipation, diarrhoea, faltering growth, irritable bowel syndrome, coeliac disease, type 2 diabetes and weight management.
I’m a firm believer that no food is a ‘bad’ food and that it should be enjoyed as well as being nourishing. I don’t believe that one size fits all, and strive to tailor advice to individual children, parents and adults.
As a registered member of the Health and Care Professions Council and British Dietetics Association, with continuous training providing knowledge of the latest scientific advice, your consultation with me will be informed by the most up-to-date evidence.
I can support you and your child in the following conditions:
- Allergies and intolerances including cow’s milk protein allergy
- Diarrhoea and constipation
- Faltering growth and nutrition support
- Fussy eating
- Weight management
- Coeliac disease
I also provide dietary advice for adults on the following:
- Fertility, pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Weight management
- Nutrition support
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Low FODMAP diet
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coeliac Disease
- Skin health
Training, Qualifications and Experience
- BSc (Honours) in Nutrition and Dietetics at University of Surrey (1st class degree)
- BA (Honours) in Social & Cultural Studies at University of Nottingham (1st class degree)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- BDA endorsed module in Nutrition & Dietetics in Infancy and Childhood
- BDA course on Introduction to and principles of Behaviour Change
- Member of the BDA Paediatric Specialist group
- Member of the BDA Allergy Specialist group
- Member of the BDA Freelance Dietitian’s Group