PhD, BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics
I am an award-winning registered dietitian and researcher specialising in nutritional metabolism and intermittent fasting, based in Surrey. I use up-to-date research to provide nutrition advice to help people to eat healthily and manage their medical condition.
I offer 1 to 1 consultations and group education sessions at my clinic in Guildford (https://drronaantoni.com/clinic-sites/) and remotely (e.g. Skype, Facetime). My particular specialisms include:
– Weight management and metabolic health: using a variety of dietary approaches. I am considered among the world leading experts in intermittent fasting through my PhD research.
– Dietary management of type 2 diabetes: I have been a NHS specialist dietitian since 2012.
– Lipid management: e.g. raised LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Consumer Press
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- Recipe & Menu analysis
- Social media content creation
- Trade Journals
- WORKPLACE NUTRITION
- WRITING & EDITING
- fatty liver
- Healthy Eating/Lifestyle/Behaviour/Wellness
- heart health
- metabolic health
- metabolic syndrome
- weight management
Geographical Areas Served
- Greater London
- South East