Hi. I am a registered dietitian with over 12 years experience working within the NHS, abroad and in research. I offer online courses and nutrition content with a focus on sustainable diets, gut health, maternal nutrition and weaning. My business Pod&Pea Nutrition is based in Exeter. I offer virtual and in-person group education including workshops, staff health and wellbeing days, media copy and recipe/diet analysis. I am Chair of the British Dietetic’s Sustainable Diets group and believe environmentally sustainable diets should be a consideration in many settings and on an individual level and can help businesses and people achieve this.
I have an advanced certificate from Kings College London in the dietary management of IBS and the use of the FODMAP diet. I have also completed further training in Cow’s Milk Allergy and meet the competencies set out by NICE and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health on the recognition, diagnosis and management of cow’s milk allergy. Further to this I have a Sports Nutrition qualification from the SDA (Sports Dietitians Australia in Canberra).
I have always been passionate about food and love to cook nutritious meals for my family and friends. I am also a trained yoga teacher.
I’m a busy Mum of 2 children and love to be outdoors and exercising. Services offered include talks/workshops, written content and workplace nutrition days on the following topics (not exclusive):
- gut health/IBS
- weaning workshops
- Sports nutrition
- Vegan and vegetarian diets
- Sustainable eating
Please see website for full details of services or email me to enquire.
- Clinical Dietitian Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – role rotated through respiratory, gastroenterology, ICU and neurology.
- Renal Dietitian Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Research Assistant to Professor Jennie Brand-Miller at the University of Sydney, Australia conducting research into whether a low GI diet can prevent gestational diabetes.
- Clinical Dietitian at the Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney, Australia specialising in general medicine and renal disease.
- Clinical Dietitian at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS FoundationTrust specialising in gastroenterology.