Hi. I am a registered dietitian with over 10 years experience working within the NHS, abroad and in research. I offer services to women with a focus on gut health, maternal nutrition and weaning. My business Pod&Pea Nutrition is based in Exeter. I can offer individual consultations, group education including workshops, food festival talks and demos, staff health and wellbeing days, media copy and recipe/diet analysis.
I have an advanced certificate from Kings College London in the dietary management of IBS and the use of the FODMAP diet.
I have also completed further training in Cow’s Milk Allergy and meet the competencies set out by NICE and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health on the recognition, diagnosis and management of cow’s milk allergy.
Further to this I have a Sports Nutrition qualification from the SDA (Sports Dietitians Australia in Canberra).
I have always been passionate about food and love to cook nutritious meals for my family and friends. Food is certainly fuel, but I believe eating well can also be enjoyable and needn’t take hours of your day to plan and cook. I’m a busy Mum of 2 children and love to be outdoors and exercising so for me food has to fit around my life and I can help you fit it into yours.
Services offered include:
- gut health clinics
- weaning workshops (you can even host one in your own home)
- Intuitive Eating
- individual consultations for pregnancy nutrition and fussy eating
- Sports nutrition to improve your performance
- Vegan and vegetarian diets
- Sustainable eating
Please see website for full details of services or email me to enquire.
- Clinical Dietitian Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – role rotated through respiratory, gastroenterology, ICU and neurology.
- Renal Dietitian Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Research Assistant to Professor Jennie Brand-Miller at the University of Sydney, Australia conducting research into whether a low GI diet can prevent gestational diabetes.
- Clinical Dietitian at the Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney, Australia specialising in general medicine and renal disease.
- Clinical Dietitian at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS FoundationTrust specialising in gastroenterology.