I am a registered dietitian with over 10 years of experience in a senior position within the NHS.
I’m passionate about nutrition and the science behind it and could talk about it all day! There are many mixed messages about nutrition, more so in recent years causing much confusion. As a dietitian, I am well placed to help you decipher the media information into factual evidence based advice. This is in a practical and tailored way to suit you.
I consider myself to be a friendly, empathetic and non-judgmental. I’m fascinated by the psychology of behaviour and believe we can all make positive changes that will ultimately help us live longer healthier lives.
I see a range of clients who may all have different needs. What may be considered ‘healthy’ for one person, may vary for the next depending on symptoms. My areas of particular interest are gastroenterology; Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) including abdominal pain, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea etc and weight loss/gain.
Below is a more comprehensive list and I am happy to discuss anything else.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low FODMAP diet
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- High cholesterol
- Coeliac disease (gluten intolerance)
- Weight loss or gain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Allergy or food intolerance’s
- General healthy eating advice
- Dietary analysis (this is where you keep a food diary that I then analyse using my expertise and a credible software system to provide you with a detailed report including advice).
Feel free to look at my website for further information.