Benefits of BDA Freelance Dietitians Specialist Group Membership
Being a member of the Freelance Dietitians Group has many benefits whether you work entirely freelance or are employed and only do a small amount of private work. The Freelance Dietitians Group can advise on setting yourself up for freelance work, help you to promote your services, send you work opportunities and provides a forum for advice and discussion.
- Advertise your products, blog and services on our flagship website
- Group membership to BMA library
- Monthly Webinars on various topics at no extra charge
- Wide range of comprehensive factsheets free to members.
- Specifically designed courses for members e.g. ‘Starting out as a Freelance Dietitian’.
- News, updates and CPD opportunities by email.
- Job opportunities –the Freelance Dietitians Group forwards enquiries from people and organisations looking for Dietitians working in many areas.
- Networking meetings and training days on areas related to freelance work
- Reduced fees for national conferences
- Networking opportunities using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Recognition as a member of a significant and very active specialist group both within and outside of the BDA
Notice for all BDA and FDG members who wish to renew or join the FDG
We are switching over to online payments using the BDA online system as from the 16th of October.
Please note that we will only accept online payments and renewals from this date. Therefore:
If you wish to join, please let us know by sending an email to Kathryn Downham at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know as soon as the group is up and running on the online system. Further details will be sent to you.
If you wish to renew, please note that you will be notified via email when online renewal is ready, and therefore you do not have to take any action just yet. You will still have access to the website and resources as usual while we are transitioning.
We apologise for the inconvenience
The FDG committee