Benefits of BDA Freelance Dietitians Specialist Group Membership
Being a member of the Freelance Dietitians Group has many benefits whether you work entirely freelance or are employed and only do a small amount of private work. The Freelance Dietitians Group can advise on setting yourself up for freelance work, help you to promote your services, send you work opportunities and provides a forum for advice and discussion.
- Advertise your products, blog and services on our flagship website
- Group membership to BMA library
- Monthly Webinars on various topics at no extra charge
- Wide range of comprehensive factsheets free to members.
- Specifically designed courses for members e.g. ‘Starting out as a Freelance Dietitian’.
- News, updates and CPD opportunities by email.
- Job opportunities –the Freelance Dietitians Group forwards enquiries from people and organisations looking for Dietitians working in many areas.
- Networking meetings and training days on areas related to freelance work
- Reduced fees for national conferences
- Networking opportunities using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Recognition as a member of a significant and very active specialist group both within and outside of the BDA.
To join the group, please complete the application form by clicking here APPLICATION FORM MEMBERS MASTER 2017 (1)