Benefits of BDA Freelance Dietitians Specialist Group Membership
As of the 1st March 2018 we have switched over to the BDA online payment system.
If you are interested in joining the group, please visit your BDA profile at https://www.bda.uk.com and add the FDG under the specialist group tab
Key benefits of joining the group
- Receive direct contact from leads, clients and companies by having a profile on our website
- Advertise your products and blog on our flagship website at https://freelancedietitians.org
- Dial into our monthly Webinars on business and personal development topics at no extra charge
- Access our wide range of comprehensive factsheets free and resources to members.
- Attend specifically designed offline and online courses for members e.g. ‘Starting out as a Freelance Dietitian’ and “Marketing momentum”
- Receive news, updates and CPD opportunities via our weekly newsletter
- Receive Job opportunities –the Freelance Dietitians Group forwards enquiries from people and organisations looking for Dietitians working in many areas.
- Take advantage of networking meetings and training days to mingle with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Get access to reduced fees for national conferences
- Networking opportunities using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Be recognized as a member of a significant and very active specialist group both within and outside of the BDA.
Annual Membership fees costs £79 which includes a website profile
Still have questions? please email us at admin”at”freelancedietitians.org