Dietitians: Membership Benefits & Joining
Benefits of BDA Freelance Dietitians Specialist Group Membership
If you are interested in joining the group, please visit your BDA profile at https://www.bda.uk.com and add the FDG under the specialist group tab
Key benefits of joining the group
- Receive direct contact from leads, clients and companies by having a profile on our website
- Advertise your products and blog on our flagship website at https://freelancedietitians.org
- Dial into our monthly Webinars on business and personal development topics at no extra charge
- Access our wide range of comprehensive factsheets free and resources to members.
- Attend specifically designed offline and online courses for members e.g. ‘Starting out as a Freelance Dietitian’ and “Marketing momentum”
- Receive news, updates and CPD opportunities via our weekly newsletter
- Receive Job opportunities –the Freelance Dietitians Group forwards enquiries from people and organisations looking for Dietitians working in many areas.
- Take advantage of networking meetings and training days to mingle with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Get access to reduced fees for national conferences
- Networking opportunities using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Be recognized as a member of a significant and very active specialist group both within and outside of the BDA.
Annual Membership fees costs £79 which includes a website profile
Still have questions? please contact us
If you are already a member, please login to manage your account