Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
2.1.3 our Acceptable Use Policy , which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site can be found at the bottom of this document. When using our site you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site https://freelancedietitians.org is registered to and operated by Te Freelance dietitians group (subgroup of the British Dietetics association) with the registered address: 5th Floor Charles House, 148/9 Great Charles Street, Queensway, Birmingham B3 3HT
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
4.2 Please check these page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
4.3 We have recently updated our privacy and data policies in line with the GDPR (2018)
- CHANGES TO OUR SITE
5.1 Freelance Dietitians Group may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
5.2 The Freelance Dietitians group does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
6.1 Our Site is made available free of charge.
6.2 The Freelance Dietitians group does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. The Freelance Dietitians group may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. The Freelance Dietitians group will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
7.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party (For members only)
7.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at admin”at”freelancedietitians.org
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
8.1 The Freelance Dietitians group is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
8.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
8.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
8.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
8.5 You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
9.1 The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
9.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of our members, whether expressed or implied. Members are responsible for keeping their own profiles up to date.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
10.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
10.3 The Freelance Dietitians group will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
10.3.1 use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
10.3.2 use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
10.4 If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
10.4.1 loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
10.4.2 business interruption;
10.4.3 loss of anticipated savings;
10.4.4 loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
10.4.5 any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10.5 You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
10.6 The Freelance Dietitians group will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
10.7 The Freelance Dietitians group assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. The Freelance Dietitians group will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10.8 Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply, that may be obtained by emailing The Freelance Dietitians group at admin”at”freelancedietitians.org
- UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
11.1 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
11.2 You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
11.3 Freelance Dietitians will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site. (members only)
11.6 Freelance Dietitians admin has the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards.
11.7 The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
12.1 The Freelance Dietitians group does not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
12.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
12.3 You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The Freelance Dietitians group will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- LINKING TO OUR SITE
13.1 You may link to our Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
13.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
13.3 You must not establish a link to our Site without contacting us at admin”at”freelancedietitians.org. Our Site must not be framed on any other site.
13.5 The Freelance Dietitians group reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13.6 If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact admin”at”freelancedietitians.org
- PRODUCT AND BLOG LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
14.1 Where our Site contains links to other blogs and resources provided by users, these links are provided for your information only.
14.2 Freelance Dietitians has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- CONTACT US
To contact us please email admin”at”freelancedietitians.org
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://freelancedietitians.org(our “Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use
The Site https://freelancedietitians.org is registered to and operated by The Freelance Dietitians group (subgroup of the British Dietetics association) with the registered address: 5th Floor Charles House, 148/9 Great Charles Street, Queensway, Birmingham B3 3HT
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our Site;
any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our Site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DIRECTORY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The Freelancedietitians.org website is owned and managed by The Freelance Dietitians group on the domain https://freelancedietitians.org
- Care has been taken in the creation of the Directory and attempts made to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date information about all its members, however inaccuracies may occasionally occur. The Freelance Dietitians group will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within its website pages. If you discover any information on our Website that you believe is inaccurate or inappropriate, please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You accept that the website and all information published on it is merely an on-line directory of Subscribers. This information is provided by the Subscriber and published in the public domain but does not in any way constitute a reference, validation or in any way an endorsement of any information provided to you, the website user (“User”), or any recommendation or endorsement of the Subscriber or services offered by the Subscriber.
- Whilst The Freelance Dietitians group will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website Information is accurate, the liability for providing accurate Website Information rests with the Subscriber and to the extent permitted by law, The Freelance Dietitians group excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied. Furthermore, The Freelance Dietitians group will not be liable to the User for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the Website; the use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website, loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The User accepts that it is your duty to verify the dietitian subscriber Information before relying on it.
- The Freelance Dietitians group is not responsible for any content or information published or links to other websites which may appear on the Website.
- The information displayed by The Freelance Dietitians group on the Website is a directory for information only. It is not intended in any way to be a substitute for medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. The Freelance Dietitians group shall not be liable or responsible for any decisions provided by Subscribers in connection with a referral from the Directory.
- You expressly agree that you will not sell or trade in any materials on the Website or redistribute Website Information in any way or for any purpose including the compiling of databases, lists or directories or providing commercial information to any third party or any commercial or other reason.
- You agree that the Website is provided for personal use only for those wishing to engage the services of a Subscriber. You agree not to use the Website for commercial purposes including contacting Subscribers to promote your goods or services or you will be reported for spamming.
- The Freelance Dietitians group shall not be liable for any interruption or temporary or otherwise shut down of the Website or any omissions, interruptions, suspension or deletion of emails.
- The Freelance Dietitians group does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet.
If you have any questions, please contact us at admin”at”freelancedietitians.org